Charity frame - Alusen 1
Modern Macrame Wall Art using an upcycled frame from a local charity shop. I was inspired to make this collection of frames to try out some different patterns and colour combinations, donate to charity and give these frames a new purpose.
- Upcycled wooden frame from the British Red Cross Charity Shop
- Height 29.5 cm x width 24.3 cm x depth 3.2 cm
- Inside of back of the frame is solid but with imperfections
- Made with 100% cotton and 100% Bamboo yarn
- Can be cleaned with damp cloth or light dusting
- Postage and packaging included for the UK
- Allow 3-5 days for delivery
- Alusen is the Cornish word for charity
These pieces are hand-crafted in Cornwall
Colours may vary slightly from pictures shown.