Krackya - Fundraising drawing
I have made these drawings in support of makersagainstextinction to raise money for 21 for 21.
This is a campaign to champion the work of twenty-one conversation projects around the world throughout the course of 2021.
Each earth drawing has golden fractures inspired by the art of Kintsugi. This is the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery by highlighting the mended fractures traditionally with gold dust.
The philosophy being to value an object's beauty, as well as its imperfections, focusing on them equally to celebrate, not disguise
I will donate £21.00 for each sale to the cause.
- The drawing is charcoal pencil on Daler Rowney smooth cartridge paper - 130g/m2 with brass powder
- The mount board is 1.4mm thick with neutral non-acidic white core
- The mount is 500mm x 500mm and the drawing is 250mm x 250mm
- This is a limited edition drawing and not a print
- The mount is included but the frame is not
- The cost includes postage and packaging
- Please allow 3-5 days for delivery
Krackya is the Cornish word for broken